- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Spaghetti Casserole Recipe Video
|Crisco fat||1 Teaspoon (as required)|
|Spaghetti||2 Cup (32 tbs) (previously cooked)|
|Meatballs||8 Medium, halved|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spaghetti sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mushroom||5 Medium, sauteed|
|Korean red pepper flakes||3⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 407 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 154.2 mg
Sodium 905.3 mg37.7%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 24 g48%
Vitamin A 26.3% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 17.5% Iron 27.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare the outdoor grill with indirect heat.
2. Rub a 9/14 Pie rack with Crisco fat.
3. Layer the bottom of the pie rack with noodles about 3/4th of an inch thickness.
4. Slice the meatballs in half and set aside.
5. Sprinkle Italian seasoning all over the noodles.
6. Crack 2 eggs in a bowl and pour half a cup of milk.
7. Whisk them together until well mixed.
8. Spread the egg and milk mixture over the noodles.
9. Spread spaghetti sauce over the noodles.
10. Scatter sautéed mushrooms and sprinkle red pepper flakes.
11. Layer grated mozzarella cheese generously.
12. Place on the kettle grill on the opposite side of the heat to allow the cheese to melt and casserole to warm through.
13. Take off the lid one time and rotate so that there is more even cooking.
14. Place the lid and let it cook for about 10-15 minutes.
15. Remove from the grill, carve and serve.
This video is a creation of BBQMyWay. You can visit BBQMyWay for complete recipes, and more videos.