- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spaghetti with Meatballs Recipe Video
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Crushed tomatoes||24 Ounce|
|Chinese parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh basil leaves||6|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), crushed and chopped|
Calories 983 Calories from Fat 407
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.2%
Saturated Fat 15.3 g76.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 194.2 mg64.7%
Sodium 718.6 mg29.9%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.7%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 47 g95%
Vitamin A 44% Vitamin C 39.6%
Calcium 30.5% Iron 48.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, 2 cloves garlic, egg, salt and pepper then mix thoroughly.
3. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and mold until a spherical shape is formed. Continue this step until the mixture is consumed.
4. Arrange the molded mixture in a greased baking tray then preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Heat a cooking pot then pour-in olive oil.
6. When the oil is hot enough, sautÃ© the garlic and onions.
7. Pour-in the crushed tomatoes and bring to a boil.
8. Add the beef stock, parsley, and basil then simmer for 15 minutes.
9. Put-in the ¼ cup parmesan cheese and baked meatballs them simmer for 5 minutes
10. Place on top of the cooked spaghetti then serve. Share and enjoy!