- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spaghetti Recipe Video
|Beef||300 Gram (or any meat of choice)|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or tomato stew)|
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Small, grated|
|Cabbage||1⁄2 Medium, shredded|
|Thyme leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bouillon cube||1 Medium|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon (2-3)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 527 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g21.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.1 mg12.4%
Sodium 838.2 mg34.9%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g23.9%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24.1%
Sugars 17.8 g
Protein 24 g48.8%
Vitamin A 57.7% Vitamin C 89%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, boil water, add salt and spaghetti. Cook till the spaghetti is soft and tender.
2. Drain off the excess water and rinse in cold water. Keep aside.
3. Chop the onions, garlic.
4. Shred the cabbage.
5. Grate the carrot.
1. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoon of oil and put the meat. Cook till it is brown.
2. Add the onion, garlic and bouillon cube. Stir it well.
3. Put black pepper and thyme leaves into it. Stir and pour water.
4. Cook till meat is tender.
5. Add the tomato sauce, 1 cup water and cook for 5 more minutes.
6. Put the green peas, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add carrot, cabbage and spaghetti. Mix well to coat the sauce.
8. Cover and allow it to sit for a few minutes before serving.
9. In a serving plate, serve the spaghetti warm.