- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Prawn Spaghetti Recipe Video
|Spaghetti||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Tomato puree||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red chilies||1 Teaspoon|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)|
|Prawns||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 Medium (Optional)|
|Paprika powder||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
Calories 419 Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 0.79 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 144.9 mg
Sodium 224.4 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.6%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 26 g52.7%
Vitamin A 25.8% Vitamin C 44%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 28.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan boil the spaghetti with salt for about 9-10 minutes as per the package instructions.
2. Take a pan and fry onion and green chilies in 2 teaspoon oil until golden brown in color.
3. Add some garlic powder or chopped garlic, salt such that the water is absorbed and the cooking process is faster.
4. Add red chilies and cooked and peeled prawns or green peas and egg if desired.
5. Add 1 tablespoon tomato puree and a little water so that the mixture does not stick to the pan.
6. Add 1 teaspoon paprika powder if desired.
7. Add some more salt, garam masala and water and keep mixing it.
8. Drain the cooked spaghetti and mix with the prawn mixture in the pan.
9. Serve with garnish as desired.