- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 176 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.2%
Saturated Fat 0.58 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.5 mg
Sodium 185.9 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 6 g12.8%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.5% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a bowl and sift flour in it. Make a well in the center.
2) Drop salt, eggs and water in it.
3) Work in the flour with one hand and knead until dough begins to leave the sides of bowl.
4) Keep kneading on the board until elastic and smooth.
5) Divide dough into four equal pieces and roll into pencil-thin strips.
6) Cut the strips into 1 inch pieces and drop in salted boiling water.
7) Cook until Spaetzle begins to rise to the surface. Drain.
8) Serve hot with meat.