- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Tofu Balls Recipe
|Tofu||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped chives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Corn meal||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
Calories 253 Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.7%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 13.2 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g15%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 9 g17.9%
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients leaving corn meal and combine all together thoroughly by hand.
3) Make small balls or flat cakes from the dough.
4) Spread corn meal and roll the balls or cakes on corn meal.
5) Use an oiled baking sheet to arrange the balls or cakes.
6) Place inside oven to bake for 30 minutes.
7) Serve the snacks warn with your favorite sauce or gravy on side.