- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Soya Nuggets Manchurian Recipe
|Soy nuggets||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped garlic||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green chilies||4 , finely diced|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn flour||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 718 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.9%
Saturated Fat 0.28 g1.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2906.9 mg121.1%
Total Carbohydrates 143 g47.5%
Dietary Fiber 11.6 g46.5%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 41 g81.7%
Vitamin A 41.4% Vitamin C 347.5%
Calcium 58% Iron 39.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Drain the water by squeezing them.
3. Dry them slightly with tissue papers.
4. Bake the soya nuggets till they are golden brown.
5. Heat a kadai, then add the chopped garlic and green chillies and saute them.
6. In a bowl mix soya sauce, tomato sauce, chilli sauce with corn flour and little water and mix well.
7. Add the sauce mixture to the kadai and allow it to boil for a few seconds.
8. Then add the baked soya nuggets and mix well and garnish with green onions.