- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Soy Cheese Balls Recipe
|Soy cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nuts||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sage||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
Calories 425 Calories from Fat 240
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.1 mg11.7%
Sodium 462 mg19.2%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 12 g23.5%
Vitamin A 12.7% Vitamin C 10.3%
Calcium 15.4% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a skillet or pan, gently fry onions in oil until lightly browned.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Form into balls and roll over dry bread crumbs; place over the greased cookie sheet.
6. Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 10 minutes until the cheese balls are browned.
7. Serve crispy hot soy cheese balls with a red hot chili sauce or any of your favorite sauce.