- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Soy Milk and Kimchi Risotto Recipe Video
|Pork||50 Gram, sliced|
|Soy milk||300 Cubic Centimeter|
|Eggs||2 Medium, soft poached|
|Rice||200 Gram, cooked|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Nagasawake sauce/Tamari||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green onion||1 Small, diced|
|Nori sheet||1 Small, shredded|
Calories 644 Calories from Fat 160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 203.9 mg
Sodium 1101.4 mg45.9%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g31%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.4%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 24 g48.1%
Vitamin A 19.3% Vitamin C 8.5%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a non-stick pan, heat sesame oil and saute pork for about 5 minutes or until it turn white in colour.
2. Add kimchi and stir until well mixed.
3. Pour in water and allow to boil until reduced to half.
4.Add soymilk and lower the heat. Add salt and pepper.
5. Add rice and stir gently to mix well.
6. Serve the Soy milk and kimchi risotto hot, topped with soft poached eggs and nagasawake sauce.
7. Garnish with green onion and nori.