- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Soy Giazed Spareribs Recipe
|Spareribs||5 Pound, cut into 2-rib pieces|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic flavored wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 683 Calories from Fat 482
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.5%
Saturated Fat 20.2 g101%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 176 mg
Sodium 411.8 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.09 g0.34%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 38 g76.6%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 9.2%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F (205 Deg C).
2) Place the spareribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan
3) Brown evenly in the oven for about 15 min on each side; discard the fat.
4) In a small bowl, mix the pineapple juice, vinegar, wine, soy sauce, honey and broth; pour the mixture over the ribs; cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs.
5) Dissolve the cornstarch in water and stir into the rib mixture; cook covered on HIGH for about 10-15 min or until slightly thick.
6) Serve immediately on a nice dish.