- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Southwest Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
|Baking potatoes/8 small baking potatoes||4 Large|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Original mixed vegetables||15 Ounce (canned, drained)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
Calories 470 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.6 mg14.2%
Sodium 628.5 mg26.2%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.6%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 12 g24.8%
Vitamin A 53.9% Vitamin C 37%
Calcium 17% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Bake potatoes in oven 50 to 60 minutes or until tender.
3. Slice off top of each potato lengthwise.
4. Scoop out potato pulp, leaving a thin shell.
5. Mash potato pulp until smooth; add milk, butter, chili powder, salt, and pepper; beat until fluffy.
6. Fold in Veg All.
7. Divide mixture among potato shells; sprinkle with cheese.
8. Place on baking sheet.
9. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and tops are golden brown.
10. Serve hot.