- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Southwest Ballistic Burger Recipe Video
|Ground ribeye steak||1 Pound|
|Chipotle adobo sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Pepperjack cheese||30 Gram (4 slices)|
|Burger bun||2 , cut in half|
|Mayo mixed with chipotle adobo paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Tomato slices||2 , divided|
|Green leaf lettuce||20 Gram, divided|
|Crema||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Avocado||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Chopped cilantro||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Fresh salsa||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 1378 Calories from Fat 1057
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 118 g181.3%
Saturated Fat 44.6 g222.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 250.6 mg
Sodium 1061.9 mg44.2%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.7%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 48 g97%
Vitamin A 78.5% Vitamin C 41.3%
Calcium 28.1% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat your grill to high.
2. Marinade bacon with chipotle adobo sauce and crisp it on grill. Flip occasionally.
3. Divide meat into two equal half and roll it into patties.
4. Pour little butter on grill and place patties on it. Place a parchment paper on top of patties and press for about 10 seconds. Remove the paper and cook until done.
5. Drop green onion on grill and cook. Then transfer it on top of patties.
6. Place two slices of cheese on each patty.
7. Put some butter and toast buns on grill.
8. Now place patty on the bottom slice of bun.
9. Spread mayo on the top slice. Top it with tomato slice, lettuce, crema, avocado slice, and cilantro.
10. On top of patty, add salsa and bacon slices.
11. Squeeze lime juice and cover the burger with top slice. Serve immediately and enjoy.