- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Southern Sweet Iced Tea-..... My Favorite Drink Recipe Video
|Tea bags||3 Large|
|Water||10 Cup (160 tbs), divided (2-boiling; 8- make tea)|
|Baking soda||1 Pinch|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1 1/2-2)|
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 18.1 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 40 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.04% Iron 0.02%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, heat 2 cups of water in the microwave until boiling. Take about 10 minutes.
2. Add a pinch of baking soda.
3. Drop in the tea bags. Let tea steep for 7 minutes.
4. Carefully remove tea bags and discard. Do not press on tea bags.
5. Add sugar and stir until sugar completely dissolved.
6. Pour into a serving pitcher.
7. Add in 8 cups of cold water.
8. Refrigerate until ice cold.
9. Fill a serving glass with ice and fill with tea, garnish with lime slice and serve.