- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Southern Barbecued Ribs Recipe
|Barbecue sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey/Dark corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork||2 Pound (1 Can)|
|Pork||2 Pound, cut into individual ribs (Spareribs)|
Calories 809 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.5%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 299.3 mg
Sodium 1075.2 mg44.8%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.46 g1.9%
Sugars 25.3 g
Protein 100 g200.4%
Vitamin A 16.9% Vitamin C 14.1%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 31.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cooking bag, put together barbecue sauce, honey, flour and soy sauce.
2. Add ribs and turn bag to coat.
3. In a 2-quart casserole dish, place the cooking bag with ribs.
4. Pull bag up closely around ribs.
5. Twist-tie to close.
6. Wrap ends around closure to seal.
7. Make 6 half-inch slits on top of bag.
8. Heat on High for 10 minutes.
9. Cook on Low 25 to 30 minutes until ribs are tender.
10. Serve hot.