- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Sous Vide Chicken Pasta Recipe Video
|Red chili||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Pasta||100 Gram (cooked according to package direction)|
|For cream sauce|
|Chicken stock cube||10 Gram (1 cube)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1220 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.8%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.6 mg
Sodium 416 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 200 g66.8%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.1%
Sugars 58.7 g
Protein 60 g119%
Vitamin A 22.1% Vitamin C 59.7%
Calcium 39.9% Iron 29.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFreezer Bag
1. In a freezer bag, add in the red chilli, garlic, parsley, thyme sprigs, chicken breast and wine. Remove the air from the bag and tie.
2. In a saucepan, heat water and place the chicken pouch to cook for 20 – 25 minutes on low heat.
3. For cream sauce – in another saucepan, pour in the cream and crush the chicken stock cube.
4. Pour in the wine and take off the chicken pouch. Snip the bag and pour the juice into the cream mixture. Stir well.
5. Place the saucepan over the stove. Separate the chicken from the veggies. Blend the veggies and add into the cream sauce. Stir in the flour and whisk well.
6. Simultaneously heat a griddle pan and place the chicken. Cook for a few minutes on both sides.
7. In a bowl, place the drained pasta and pour in the sauce mix well.
8. Take off the chicken and slice.
9. Serve pasta in a plate and top with chicken slices. Drizzle in the remaining sauce and serve.