- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sour Cream Topped Ham Bake Recipe
|Long grain rice||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|French salad dressing mix||3 Tablespoon|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Cubed fully cooked ham||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Frozen peas||20 Ounce, thawed (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Hot water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5064 Calories from Fat 2107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 239 g367.3%
Saturated Fat 124.6 g623.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 495.6 mg
Sodium 1640 mg68.3%
Total Carbohydrates 502 g167.5%
Dietary Fiber 29.5 g118.1%
Sugars 62.9 g
Protein 236 g471.5%
Vitamin A 340.9% Vitamin C 180.5%
Calcium 97.5% Iron 75.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Melt butter and stir rice until brown.
3) Remove from heat and add dressing mix, onion, peas, mushroom, and ham.
4) Take an 8 x 8 x2-inch baking dish, spread the mixture, cover with a foil, and bake for 60 to 70 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Drizzle sour cream on top, place the remaining peas, and bake further for 5 minutes.
6) Season to taste and serve.