- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sour Cream Cookies Recipe
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 Small, beaten|
|Sour cream||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Lemon, rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||4 Tablespoon (As Required)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2656 Calories from Fat 1304
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 148 g227.9%
Saturated Fat 87.8 g439.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 843.7 mg
Sodium 1725.1 mg71.9%
Total Carbohydrates 324 g108.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.93 g3.7%
Sugars 312.1 g
Protein 22 g43.4%
Vitamin A 93.9% Vitamin C 14.2%
Calcium 35.3% Iron 18.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs, beating them thoroughly.
4) Add the lemon rind, baking soda, sour cream, flavoring and vanilla, stirring them in.
5) Add flour and make a dough, soft in consistency.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
7) Place the balls on the sheet drop by drop with the aid of a spoon.
8) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately or until they become pale cream in color..
9) Serve as required.