- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sour Cream Coffeecake Muffin with Pecans Recipe Video
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pecan/Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cubed|
|White sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 259 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61.1 mg
Sodium 214.4 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.93 g3.7%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 4 g7.6%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 0.35%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liner and keep aside.
3) In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon.
4) To an electric mixer, add butter, sugar, and eggs and beat at low speed.
5) Add the sour cream and vanilla and restart the mixer.
6) In a separate bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
7) Whisk together, then add to the electric mixer bowl and mix at a low speed.
8) Use a spatula to give the batter one last stir.
9) Put one tablespoon of batter into each muffin cup and spread evenly.
10)Add a teaspoon of the nut filling and then top with more batter.
11)sprinkle with more of the filling before baking.
12)Bake for 20-25 minutes.
13)Remove and test for doneness.
14)Leave in pan for 5 minutes and then transfer from pan to cooling rack and allow to cool.
15)Serve with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk.