- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Duff Let Style Recipe
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (at room temperature)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Cake flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3919 Calories from Fat 1610
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 184 g282.9%
Saturated Fat 90.5 g452.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 784.5 mg
Sodium 2496.7 mg104%
Total Carbohydrates 539 g179.5%
Dietary Fiber 38.4 g153.7%
Sugars 311 g
Protein 63 g125.3%
Vitamin A 93.5% Vitamin C 5.5%
Calcium 145.2% Iron 33.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a 9-inch tube pan or 9-inch square baking pan and grease it properly.
3. Take a bowl and add sour cream to it and combine it with soda. Leave it undisturbed for some time until it doubles in volume.
4. Take a separate bowl and cream butter in it. Stir in vanilla, eggs, and sugar and blend well.
5. In a separate bowl combine it with baking powder and flour.
6. Blend the sour cream mixture with egg mixture and alternate it with flour and baking powder mixture.
7. Take a pan and spread half of the batter over it.
8. Mix the topping ingredients properly and spread half of it over the batter.
9. Spread another layer of the batter and top it with remaining topping.
10. Bake the mixture in oven for about 30-45 minutes until the knife inserted comes out clean.
11. Serve as required.