- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sour Cream Cake Recipe
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||8 Ounce (Use 1 Package)|
Calories 517 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.4%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132.1 mg
Sodium 125 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 51 g
Protein 7 g13.9%
Vitamin A 18.1% Vitamin C 0.31%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 10.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter.
3) Gradually add sugar, beating constantly.
4) Add eggs, beating well after each addition.
5) In another bowl, sift together flour, salt and soda.
6) To the butter mix, add flour mix alternately with sour cream.
7) Finally, add vanilla.
8) With wax paper, line the bottom and sides of a large greased and floured tube pan.
9) To the pan, pour the batter.
10) Bake in the preheated oven for 2 hours.
11) Serve with whipped cream.