- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Souper Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
|Macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cooked)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely minced|
Calories 384 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.8%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.5 mg
Sodium 457 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 14 g28.6%
Vitamin A 10.1% Vitamin C 0.46%
Calcium 22.5% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cook the macaroni as per its packet instructions.
3) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, add in the hot macaroni along with butter or margarine.
4) Stir in condensed cream of mushroom soup, 3/4 cup cheese and minced onion.
5) Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup cheese evenly on top.
6) Bake for about 30 minutes or till the top layer
starts to brown and bubble.
7) Serve the Souper Macaroni and Cheese hot.