- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Soul Delicious Chicken & Shrimp Wrap Recipe Video
|Tortillas||6 Medium, readymade|
|Shrimps||500 Gram, peeled and deveined|
|Chicken breasts||3 Medium, cut up|
|Pineapple slices||5 Small, cut into chunks|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Honey garlic sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, chopped|
|Romaine lettuce||3 Medium, washed|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
Calories 3738 Calories from Fat 2380
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 268 g412.7%
Saturated Fat 38.5 g192.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 380 mg126.7%
Sodium 2554.7 mg106.4%
Total Carbohydrates 207 g69%
Dietary Fiber 24.9 g99.8%
Sugars 42.7 g
Protein 134 g268.7%
Vitamin A 849.8% Vitamin C 247.2%
Calcium 40.5% Iron 108.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop the pineapple into bite sized chunks.
2. Chop the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks.
3. Peel and devein the shrimps.
4. Soak the skewers in water.
5. Sift the all purpose flour with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic seasoning.
6. Thread the chicken breasts and the shrimps into the skewers.
7. Roll the chicken skewers in the seasoned dough. Dust off the excess flour.
8. In a frying skillet, add the vegetable oil and deep fry the chicken skewers, on medium heat, for 10 minutes on each side.
9. In a frying pan, add some olive oil and fry the shrimps on each side, until they turn dark brown in hue.
10. In the tortilla, place the shrimps, in the centre, along with the lettuce and the tomatoes. Add some honey garlic sauce to taste.
11. In the Romane Lettuce, place the grilled chicken along with honey ginger sauce.
12. Serve warm , along with a tangy dip of your choice.