- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Soul Delicious Pineapple Special Recipe Video
|Pineapple||1 Large, kept whole (preferably organic)|
|Vodka||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|Seedless grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for the fruit salad)|
|Apple||1 Cup (16 tbs), freshly cut (for the fruit salad)|
|Blackberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for the fruit salad)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (5, topped (for the martini) and the rest freshly chopped (for the fruit salad))|
Calories 626 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.75 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.32%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6.8 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g20.9%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32.1%
Sugars 46.8 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 346.5%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the pineapple into two halves lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh of one half and set aside.
2. Slice the scooped out Pineapple into ½ inch slices.
3. In a wide mouthed bottle, soak the pineapple slices in vodka for 2 nights. Pop in 5 topped, whole strawberries for an extra zing of flavor.
4. Prepare the salad just before serving the Martini. Toss the grapes, apples, chopped strawberries and blackberries together and place inside the scooped pineapple half.
5. into a martini stirrer, thread the fruits from the salad.
6. In a cocktail glass/ martini glass, pour in the martini. Put in the stirrer, with the fruits and serve chilled, along with an appetizer of your choice.