- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Souffle Potatoes Recipe
|Unsalted melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2443 Calories from Fat 966
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g168.7%
Saturated Fat 63.6 g317.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 927.9 mg
Sodium 757.9 mg31.6%
Total Carbohydrates 336 g111.9%
Dietary Fiber 39.7 g158.9%
Sugars 15.3 g
Protein 58 g116.4%
Vitamin A 80.7% Vitamin C 590.6%
Calcium 39.2% Iron 94.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Wash and dry potatoes and prick along its length.
2) Bake potato for one hour or until tender.
3) Take a bowl, cut a lid in the potato, and scoop out the flesh.
4) Blend with butter and cream.
5) Beat in egg yolks and stir in potato mixture.
6) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
7) Stuff the hollow potato skin with this filling, and bake for 15 minutes at same temperature.
8) Serve immediately.