- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Squash Frittata Recipe
|Spaghetti squash||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Egg substitute||1 Cup (16 tbs), frozen|
|Flat-leaf parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Flat leaf parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Pepper red||To Taste|
|Pepper red||1 Dash, ground|
|Onion powder||1 Dash|
|Onion||1 Dash (1 Can)|
|Garlic||1 Dash (1 Can)|
|Garlic powder||1 Dash|
Calories 264 Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.5 mg
Sodium 387.8 mg16.2%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.51 g2%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 17 g34.9%
Vitamin A 32.8% Vitamin C 39.6%
Calcium 22.5% Iron 20.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take pie plate of 7-inch capacity that can be microwaved and spread nonstick cooking spray over the bottom evenly.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add all the ingredients, mixing them well.
3. Set microwave on HIGH and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Stir the outer portion of the pie towards the middle of the pie plate.
5. Set the microwave to MEDIUM at 50% and cook for 6 minutes more taking care to stir the ingredients once in between.
6. Allow a standing time of 1 minute.
7. Serve hot with desired sauces.