- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sole with Vermouth Sauce Recipe
|Sole fillets||1 3⁄4 Pound (6 3/4 Kilogram)|
|Dry vermouth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Preferably French)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||5 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Fish stock||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or As Required)|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Lobster tails||2 Small (Or As Required)|
Calories 497 Calories from Fat 215
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.7%
Saturated Fat 14.8 g73.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 268.9 mg
Sodium 342.3 mg14.3%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 31 g62.7%
Vitamin A 16.4% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Down the middle, split the sole fillets ans rub with salt.
2) Let the fillets sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the fish and dry it.
4) Grease an ovenproof dish with plenty of butter.
5) Fold the fillets once.
6) Place them in the greased dish.
7) Over the fish, pour lemon juice and vermouth.
8) With greased foil, cover the dish.
9) In the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 15-20 minutes, poach the fish until tender , depending on the thickness of the fillets.
10) Serve the warm fish fillets as part of your main course.