- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sole With Banana Recipe
|Dried breadcrumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Sole fillets||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Banana||1 Medium, sliced thickly|
|Lime||1 , halved lengthways|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1255 Calories from Fat 686
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g119.4%
Saturated Fat 42.6 g212.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 486.8 mg
Sodium 1849.5 mg77.1%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g29.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.3%
Sugars 21.9 g
Protein 56 g111.9%
Vitamin A 62.5% Vitamin C 61.3%
Calcium 51.5% Iron 30%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cut the sole into wide strips across the width of the fillet.
3. Coat with the flour, then the beaten egg, then the breadcrumbs and cheese. If necessary repeat the procedure to coat the fish completely.
4. Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the fish and fry for about 8 minutes, turning once, until golden. Transfer to a warmed serving plate and keep warm.
5. If necessary, add a little more butter to the pan, then fry the banana until golden.
6. Squeeze the juice from one lime half and stir into the pan. Pour over the fish.
7. Cut the other lime half into 2 wedges. Sprinkle the sole with chopped parsley and serve on warmed plates, with the lime wedges.