- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sole Vin Blane Recipe
|Sole fillets||1 Pound (500 Gram)|
|Butter||50 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Green onions||4 , minced|
|Dry white wine||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Flour||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Cream||180 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
|Lemon||1 , freshly juiced|
Calories 470 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.4%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g41.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84.5 mg
Sodium 279.2 mg11.6%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 16.8 g
Protein 25 g50.1%
Vitamin A 18.3% Vitamin C 30.9%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pat the fillets with paper towels to dry.
2. In an oblong baking dish, place 1 tablespoon of the butter.
3. Place the dish in the microwave and melt the butter for 1 minute at High.
4. Stir in the green onions to the butter, and cook again for 1 minute at High.
5. Remove the green onions from the dish and place the fish fillets.
6. Then place the green onions on top of the fillets.
7. Pour the wine over this.
8. Cover the dish with waxed paper or cover and place the dish in the microwave.
9. Cook for 5 minutes at Medium-High.
10. Let the dish stand for 10 minutes.
11. With a slotted spoon, remove the fish and place it on a hot platter.
12. Place the baking dish back in the microwave without covering it.
13. Cook for 5 minutes at High.
14. In a bowl, blend the remaining butter and the flour.
15. Add the cream and the lemon juice to this.
16. Simply pour the mixture in the baking dish without mixing.
17. Now, stir well, and place the baking dish back in the microwave.
18. Cook for 3 minutes at High, stirring once in between.
19. When the sauce turns smooth and creamy, add salt and pepper and cook for another 30 seconds.
20. Pour the sauce over the fish in the platter and serve.