- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sole Fillets Stuffed With Shrimp Recipe
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shrimps||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled|
|Mushrooms||125 Milliliter, sliced|
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.7%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.2 mg
Sodium 201 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.4%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 38 g75.1%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C 6.6%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place the butter.
2. Place it in the microwave and run it for 1 minute at High.
3. Stir in the flour to this.
4. Add the milk or cream, salt and pepper and stir to mix well.
5. Place it back in the oven and cook for 2 minutes at High.
6. Stir until the sauce is creamy.
7. Add the mushrooms and the shrimps and adjust the seasoning if needed.
8. Place it back in the oven and cook for 1 minute at High.
9. Stir to mix well again.
10. Take a microwaveable dish and cover the bottom with half the fillets.
11. Pour the shrimp mixture on top and place the rest of the fillets.
12. In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the melted butter and the paprika and scatter over the fillets.
13. Place it in the oven and cook for 10 minute at High.
14. Garnish with little bunches of watercress and serve.