- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Solar Toasted Pound Cake Sticks Recipe Video
Calories 197 Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.9%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g17.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68.2 mg
Sodium 132.8 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.4%
Sugars 15.8 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.9% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSolar cooker
1. Cut the pound cake into sticks.
2. Line up the pound cake in a solar cooker bowl, cover with lid and place it upon a reflector.
3. Check for a clear sun and a temperature around 63 degrees Farenheit.
4. Let it toast in the solar cooker for 2 hours and 45 minutes checking in between and turning them.
5. Store in an air tight container and serve when required.