- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Solar Cooked Tuna Melt Sandwich Recipe Video
|Sliced tomatoes||1 Small|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Tuna peices||1 Cup (16 tbs), mince|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 347 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.7%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g38.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.6 mg
Sodium 1211.1 mg50.5%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 23 g46.1%
Vitamin A 14.6% Vitamin C 13.1%
Calcium 20.4% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needsolar heating tray
1. Mix minced tuna, onions, olives, mayonnaise and fresh lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread the mixture on bread slices and arrange slices of tomatoes on it.
3. Cover it with cheese slices.
4. Place the bread slices on solar heating tray and cover it with a transparent lid.
5. Cooking the Tuna melt for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
6. Serve immediately.