- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Solar Cooked Mini Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
|Bread||1 Large (slice)|
|Tomato sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Pepperoni||6 Medium (slices)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 267 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 6 g30%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.8 mg11.6%
Sodium 636.4 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 13 g26.8%
Vitamin A 6.5% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Assemble a mini solar cooker with a mini plate and a small glass bowl to cover it with and place it all on the reflector.
2. Cut out a round disc from a piece of bread.
3. Slather it with tomato sauce.
4. Top it with shredded cheese and pepperoni slices.
5. Top it again with some more cheese.
6. Cover it with the inverted glass bowl.
7. Let it cook in the sun with an outside temperature of 58 degree Farenheit for 1 hour and thirty minutes.
8. Plate it and serve it.