- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Solar Cooked Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Beef||2 Pound, ground|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), fried|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon, powdered|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
Calories 392 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.3%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 154.8 mg
Sodium 576.7 mg24%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.72 g2.9%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 39 g78.4%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Arrange the solar cooker with an outside temperature of 50 degrees Farenheit or more.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Bring the mixture together in a mound and shape it like a bread loaf.
4. Grease the black pan of the solar cooker and place the meat in it.
5. Let it cook in the sun for about 3 hours and 30 minutes.
6. Slice it and plate it with the gravy poured on the top before serving.