- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Solar Cooked Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Beef||2 Pound, ground|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), fried|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon, powdered|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
Calories 383 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 131.9 mg44%
Sodium 1170 mg48.7%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.72 g2.9%
Sugars 19.6 g
Protein 31 g62.7%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Arrange the solar cooker with an outside temperature of 50 degrees Farenheit or more.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Bring the mixture together in a mound and shape it like a bread loaf.
4. Grease the black pan of the solar cooker and place the meat in it.
5. Let it cook in the sun for about 3 hours and 30 minutes.
6. Slice it and plate it with the gravy poured on the top before serving.