- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Soft Corn Wraps Recipe Video
|Yellow bell pepper||1 Medium|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Golden flax seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs), ground|
Calories 165 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.6%
Saturated Fat 0.15 g0.73%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.3 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.6%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 7 g14.7%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 72.4%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blender, blend yellow bell pepper along with 1 tablespoon of water.
2. Add the sunflower seeds, water, garlic, cumin, cayenne, organic frozen corn.
3. Blend for 2 minutes, and then add ground golden flax seeds, stir well until all the ingredients are mixed and blend for 60 seconds.
4. Spread the mixture on a dehydrator Teflon sheet and dehydrate them at 110 degrees for 3-4 hours.
5. After 3 hours flip the corn tortilla remove the Teflon sheet and lay it down on the dehydrator sheet.
6. Put it back in the dehydrator at 110 degrees for 3-4 hours.
7. Serve it along with raw veggies as tortillas.
Store them in a zip lock bag and keep it in the refrigerator.