- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Asian Soft Boiled Egg Tempura Recipe Video
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Liter|
Calories 1753 Calories from Fat 1538
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 174 g267.5%
Saturated Fat 23.8 g119.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 282 mg
Sodium 94.6 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.6%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 14 g27.4%
Vitamin A 15.3% Vitamin C 0.99%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 20.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a big saucepan boil water.
2. In a bowl add water and add some ice cubes into it.
3. Drop the eggs into boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
4. Immediately transfer the eggs into icy water and keep it for 5 minutes.
5. In another mixing bowl break another egg ane whisk.
6. Seive the flour into the egg.
7. Stir the mixture to mix.
8. Heat a frying pan on low heat and pour oil on it. Heat at 180 degrees.
9. Remove the shells from the hard boiled egg.
10. Pour 150 mililitre of ice cold water into the egg and flour mixture.
11. Stir it up until mixed.
12. Sprinkle paprika into the mixture.
13. Dip the whole eggs into the batter and drop into the oil.
14. Brown the eggs on all sides for 3 minutes.
15. Put on kitchen towel to soak the grease.
16. Serve hot.