- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Snowy the Cheese Ball Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (room temperature)|
|Ranch dressing||1 Teaspoon, dry|
|Monterey jack||4 Ounce|
|Red bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), dice|
|Green bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), dice|
|Pretzel sticks||50 Gram|
|Panko breadcrumb||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black frosting gel||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 881 Calories from Fat 523
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91.2%
Saturated Fat 32.3 g161.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 175.5 mg
Sodium 1239.8 mg51.7%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.6%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 26 g52.8%
Vitamin A 105.5% Vitamin C 251%
Calcium 52.6% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add cream cheese, ranch dressing, and Monterey jack cheese. Mix to combine evenly.
2. Throw green and red pepper in bowl. Mix.
3. Divide mixture into two half and roll them into cheese balls.
4. Roll cheese balls in panko breadcrumbs. Place it in refrigerator until firm or at least 2 hours
5. On a serving dish, place the balls on top of each other. Cut carrot and add as nose. Make arms with pretzel stick. With frosting create eyes, nose and button of your snowman.
6. Serve cheese balls with vegetable salad.