- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Snowy Apple Surprise Recipe Video
|Apple||1 Large, peeled, cored and diced|
|Water||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Caster sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||150 Milliliter|
|Chocolate||2 Tablespoon, grated and divided|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1025 Calories from Fat 762
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g131%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g26.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 53.5 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.7%
Sugars 52.3 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 15.4%
Calcium 3% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, add in the apple and 1 tbsp. of water. Let it cook on low heat.
2. After 2 minutes crush the apple and mix well.
3. After 10 minutes add in remaining water and caster sugar. Mix well all ingredients and cook for another 10 minutes, stirring in between.
4. Take of the saucepan and let it cool.
5. In a large bowl, add in the egg white and whisk until stiff peak.
6. In another bowl, whisk cream for 2 minutes and place in refrigerator.
7. Into the apple, sprinkle cinnamon and stir well.
8. Fold in the cream to the apple mixture. Followed by stiff egg white.
9. Add in the 1 tbsp. of the chocolate to the mixture and mix well.
10. Pour the mixture into the serving glass and refrigerate for 20 minutes to overnight.
11. Sprinkle chocolate over the apple surprise and serve.