- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Snowman Pizza Fun Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||100 Gram (1)|
|Sweet turkey italian sausage||1 Pound|
|Baby spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crush|
|Light olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozarella cheese||6 Ounce, shredded (part skim)|
|Black olive||6 Medium|
Calories 1710 Calories from Fat 1323
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 150 g230.2%
Saturated Fat 31.4 g156.9%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 237.3 mg
Sodium 2399.2 mg100%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 66 g132%
Vitamin A 121.8% Vitamin C 20.6%
Calcium 53.4% Iron 32.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Place fry pan on medium heat, and cook sausage in it, stirring regularly. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine spinach, olive oil, and clove.
4. Divide dough into 1/3 and 2/3 portions.
5. Roll them into a larger and a small circle.
6. Coat a baking sheet lightly with flour, and place pizza dough on it.
7. Baste with spinach mixture.
8. Top it with sausage, and cheese.
9. Decorate snowman with olives for eyes, mouth and buttons. Add carrot for nose.
10. Pop it in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
11. Serve pizza hot with oregano and chilli flakes.