- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Snowman Pizza Fun Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||100 Gram (1)|
|Sweet turkey italian sausage||1 Pound|
|Baby spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crush|
|Light olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozarella cheese||6 Ounce, shredded (part skim)|
|Black olive||6 Medium|
Calories 1918 Calories from Fat 1557
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 175 g269.7%
Saturated Fat 38.9 g194.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 247.2 mg82.4%
Sodium 2494.3 mg103.9%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 59 g118.8%
Vitamin A 126.4% Vitamin C 11.9%
Calcium 57.1% Iron 18.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Place fry pan on medium heat, and cook sausage in it, stirring regularly. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine spinach, olive oil, and clove.
4. Divide dough into 1/3 and 2/3 portions.
5. Roll them into a larger and a small circle.
6. Coat a baking sheet lightly with flour, and place pizza dough on it.
7. Baste with spinach mixture.
8. Top it with sausage, and cheese.
9. Decorate snowman with olives for eyes, mouth and buttons. Add carrot for nose.
10. Pop it in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
11. Serve pizza hot with oregano and chilli flakes.