- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Snack Platter Recipe Video
|Baby carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
|Sliced lean turkey sausage||4 Ounce|
|Ranch dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 272 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.1%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 50.7 mg
Sodium 629.9 mg26.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 13 g25.2%
Vitamin A 105.9% Vitamin C 54.7%
Calcium 23.2% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Then slice the cucumber in to bit-size slices.
3. Next, cut the pepper in half and remove the stem and seeds.
4. After that, slice the pepper into even slices.
5. The baby carrots really only need to be washed, and then dry off any excess water.
6. Slice the cheese and sausage into even sizes.
7. Step two involves arranging your treats onto a platter nicely and adding the ranch dip into a bowl.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.