- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Snickers Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Recipe Video
|Ice cream sandwich||14 Medium (8 X10 dish)|
|Fudge spread||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or more as required)|
|Caramel topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or more as required)|
|Cool whip||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or as required)|
|Peanuts||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs) (any nut)|
|Chocolate syrup||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
Calories 441 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.1%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.8 mg
Sodium 378.4 mg15.8%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 41.4 g
Protein 6 g12%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In the bottom of the dish place a layer of ice cream sandwiches.
2. Spread on a layer of fudge.
3. Sprinkle with peanuts and drizzle with caramel topping.
4. Add on another layer of ice cream sandwiches.
5. Spread on a layer of fudge.
6. Top with cool whip.
7. Sprinkle with peanuts.
8. Drizzle on caramel and chocolate syrup.
9. Freeze for 3 hours.
10. In a serving plate, slice into squares and serve chilled.