- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Snickerdoodles Recipe Video
|Coconut sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 Large, thawed|
|Coconut oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Celtic)|
|For the topping|
|Cinnamon powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Coconut sugar||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 609 Calories from Fat 301
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.9%
Saturated Fat 26.5 g132.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 208.3 mg8.7%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.3%
Dietary Fiber 13.1 g52.4%
Sugars 47.5 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 0.48%
Calcium 15% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, mix cinnamon powder and coconut sugar. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, add coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Whisk well to combine.
5. In another bowl, add coconut flour and Celtic sea salt. Mix well.
6. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and whisk well till incorporated.
7. Let it sit in the fridge for 10 minutes.
8. Take the cookie batter from the fridge and make small balls using palm of hands.
9. Roll the balls in the cinnamon sugar, place it on the baking tray and press to flatten them.
10. Repeat this with all the batter. Sprinkle more cinnamon sugar on the pressed cookies.
11. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow complete cooling.
12. In a serving platter, serve this with tea or any refreshing drink. This can also be made into ice cream sandwich.