- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Snappy Sugar Crisps Recipe
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2123 Calories from Fat 834
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g144.3%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 1172.2 mg48.8%
Total Carbohydrates 295 g98.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 151.4 g
Protein 26 g51.8%
Vitamin A 82.5% Vitamin C 0.18%
Calcium 15.3% Iron 54.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, heat margarine and melt.
2) Take off from the heat.
3) Add in the sugar, egg, and vanilla and beat till light and fluffy.
4) Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
5) Add to the first mix and blend well to a soft dough.
6) Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
7) Shape into a roll and slice thinly.
8) Place in the oven at 350°F and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
9) Serve with a hot cup of tea or coffee.