- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Snapple Marinated Chicken Wings Recipe
|Lemon tea||16 Ounce (Snapple)|
|Corn starch||4 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.5%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 88.9 mg29.6%
Sodium 1011.8 mg42.2%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.7%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 34 g68.9%
Vitamin A 10.1% Vitamin C 10%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slit the wings from the centre and soak overnight in Lemon Tea.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. Mix the cornstarch with 8 ounces warm water and blend well into a smooth paste.
4. Add the hot sauce and mix well.
5. In a large bowl put the wings, pour this mixture on top and mix properly.
6. Arrange the wings on a baking tray covered with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked and nicely brown coloured.
7. Serve hot as a hot snack, or with a salad or as a kid-€™s special.