- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Snapper Amandine Recipe
|Snapper fillets||1 Pound|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), slivered or sliced|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1446 Calories from Fat 1125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 130 g199.5%
Saturated Fat 61.1 g305.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 325.8 mg
Sodium 356.5 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.6%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 63 g125.4%
Vitamin A 60.8% Vitamin C 10.5%
Calcium 29.1% Iron 17.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a baking dish and place the fish fillets in it after seasoning them with salt and pepper.
2) Cover the dish with wax paper and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Cover and allow it to stand for 5 minutes while the sauce is being made.
4) Cook the almonds in butter wit the lid off for 4 minutes.
5) Stir once after 2 minutes.
6) Cover the fillets with Amandine sauce
7) Garnish with lemon slices and serve.