- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Kitchen Smores Milk Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Recipe Recipe Video
|Marshmallow cream||7 Ounce|
|Milk chocolate chips||12 Ounce|
|Graham cracker||14 1⁄2 Ounce|
Calories 490 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.4%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 431.5 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 43.6 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 3.3% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a double boiler, place the milk chocolate chips, allow it to melt.
2. Cover a flat tray with waxed paper.
3. Evenly spread marshmallow cream on the flat side of the graham cracker, cap it with another graham cracker with its flat side down.
4. Repeat the same process to make several graham cracker sandwiches.
5. Using a small tong, dip the graham cracker sandwiches one by one in the melted milk chocolate, place them on the tray covered with waxed paper. Let it sit on counter to set. You can pop the tray in freezer for 10-15 minutes to speed up the process.
5. Serve as a dessert finger food with your choice of beverage.
The quantity of ingredients required will depend on the number of cookies you want to prepare.