- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
S'mores Dip Recipe Video
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Chocolate chips||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Marshmallow cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Graham crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 666 Calories from Fat 206
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.6%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g54%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.7 mg
Sodium 321.5 mg13.4%
Total Carbohydrates 108 g36.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.11 g0.45%
Sugars 85.4 g
Protein 10 g20.4%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 28.4% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small microwavable bowl, combine condensed milk and chocolate chips.
2. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are melted. Mix well.
3. Pour into a 9-inch glass pie pan, spreading evenly.
4. Drop marshmallow cream by tablespoons over chocolate mixture.
5. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
6. Immediately make several swirls through marshmallow cream and chocolate, creating a marbled appearance.
7. Serve immediately with graham crackers for dipping.