- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smores Bars Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Graham cracker crumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chocolate bar||2 Large (King size Hersheys)|
|Marshmallow fluff||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 563 Calories from Fat 241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.9%
Saturated Fat 17.1 g85.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.9 mg
Sodium 384.5 mg16%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 60.3 g
Protein 7 g14.8%
Vitamin A 22.3% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter which has been cut into pieces and the sugar together.
3. Add the vanilla and the egg mix it in.
4. In another bowl, mix in the flour,salt,baking powder and the graham cracker crumbs and lightly mix it together.
5. Slowly add it to the butter and sugar mixture in small quantities while pulsing the mixer at the same time.
6. Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment paper and spray with non stick baking spray.
7. Place half of the cookie batter in it lightly pressing with hands making the bottom layer.
8. Place the chocolate bars on it to form a layer.
9. Spread the marshmallow puff as the topmost layer.
10.Take a square parchment paper, and place rest of the cookie dough on it pressing firmly with hands.
11.Turn over the parchment paper and place the cookie dough on top of the marshmallow layer.Pull off the parchment paper.
12.Spread with hands to cover the entire surface.
13.Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
14.Cool, cut into pieces and serve on an attractive platter.