- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Signature Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Red onion||1 , chop|
|Green pepper||1 , chop|
|Mushroom||4 Ounce, chop|
|Sun dried tomatoes||5 Ounce|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), chop|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded|
|Panko bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|No-salt ketchup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground beef||6 Pound (80/20)|
Calories 1850 Calories from Fat 1239
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 138 g212.4%
Saturated Fat 53.4 g267%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 495 mg165%
Sodium 2657.3 mg110.7%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.5%
Sugars 27.4 g
Protein 106 g211.9%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 67%
Calcium 70.8% Iron 56.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix together egg, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and dry mustard.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, and put ground beef in it.
3. Add egg mixture, mushroom, garlic, and sun dried tomatoes.
4. Put onion and green bell pepper in the bowl.
5. Drop cheese, and mix it thoroughly.
6. Put bread crumbs into the bowl, and mix well.
7. Divide the meat mixture into two equal portions and form two meatloaves.
8. Pour ketchup on top of each meatloaf, and spread evenly.
9. On two separate wire racks, place the meatloaves.
10. Preheat cooker to 245 degree F.
11. Place wire rack on cooker, and cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degree F.
12. Baste meatloaf once with ketchup at 145 degree.
13. Slice and serve meatloaf hot with green salad.