- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Smoked Sesame Chicken & Beef Kebabs Recipe Video
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Low sodium soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped|
|Coarse ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Beef stew meat||1 1⁄2 Pound, tenderize|
|Chicken breast||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into cubes|
|Red onion||1⁄2 , dice|
|Red pepper||1 , dice|
|Green pepper||1 , dice|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 1027 Calories from Fat 509
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.5%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 233 mg
Sodium 887.6 mg37%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 34.3 g
Protein 86 g172.4%
Vitamin A 27.8% Vitamin C 125.1%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 23.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and pepper. Mix well.
2. In a large ziplock bag, put chicken and beef.
3. Pour sesame oil mixture in it, leaving ¼ cup for basting. Shake to coat.
4. Place ziplock bag in refrigerator to marinate for 1 ½ -2 hours.
5. Cut onion, red, and green pepper into large pieces.
6. Preheat cooker to 280 degree F.
7. In wooden skewers, thread beef, chicken, onion, red and green pepper alternatively.
8. On a tray place the skewers, and sprinkle some ground black pepper.
9. Place skewers on grill of cooker, cover, and cook.
10. Turn kebabs after 30 minutes of cooking. Cook until the chicken pieces reaches an internal temperature of 169 degree.
11. Remove kebabs from grill, and baste them with the remaining sesame oil mixture.
12. Serve kebabs hot with your favorite drink.