- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Negra Modelo Beer Infused Beef ABT's Recipe Video
|Panko bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (medium)|
|Mushroom||2 Ounce, chop|
|Chopped garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Sweet onion||1 , chopped finely (3 slices)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Negra modelo beer||1⁄4 Bottle (0.25 l)|
|Bbq rub||To Taste (Obie Cue's BBQ bomber rub)|
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
Calories 951 Calories from Fat 652
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 72 g111.5%
Saturated Fat 28.9 g144.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 296 mg
Sodium 487.7 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 51 g102.6%
Vitamin A 17.2% Vitamin C 34.1%
Calcium 24.6% Iron 18.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, combine egg, thyme, rosemary, Worcestershire, and beer. Mix well.
2. Into a large mixing bowl, place ground beef, add garlic, onion, and mushroom to it.
3. Drop bread crumbs, cheese, and egg mixture into it. Mix to combine.
4. Cut jalapeno pepper in half, and scrape out the seeds.
5. Stuff each slice of pepper with liberal amount of meat mixture. Place it on wire rack.
6. Sprinkle BBQ rub on top of stuffed jalapeno.
7. Preheat cooker to 225 degree F.
8. Place wire rack in cooker, cover and cook until the internal temperature of meat reaches 160 degree F.
9. Serve beer infused beef with dipping sauce.